Honda Adventure Month
5th April - 6th May
PURCHASE ANY OF THE 10 MODELS FROM OUR ADVENTURE RANGE AND YOU COULD WIN YOUR MONEY BACK!*
Offers end 6th May 2019.
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the draw.
2. In order to participate in the Adventure Month prize draw, eligible entrants must purchase and register a new CRF1000L Africa Twin, CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sports, VFR1200X Crosstourer, VFR800X Crossrunner, X-ADV, NC750X, CB500X, CRF450L, CRF250L or CRF250L Rally between 05 April 2019 and 06 May 2019 inclusive. Subject to model and colour availability. Registrations made after 06 May will not be included in the draw. By participating in the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. There is only one prize. The prize is a full refund of the ‘On The Road’ cash price paid by the winning entrant for their Adventure motorcycle, including accessories. In the event where the winner has purchased their motorcycle on finance, they will be paid the ‘On The Road’ price including accessories as detailed in their finance agreement. The full amount will be paid into a bank account specified by the winner. No cash payments will be made.
4. The winner will be picked at random from the eligible entries that the Promoter has received, overseen by an independent judge and will be notified by Friday 10 May 2019 using the contact details that person has provided.
5. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and agrees to the use and publication of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to reject the entry of any person whose association with the Promoter or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damage or cause detriment to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions at any time by giving prior notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of any prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is Honda Motor Europe Limited, Cain Rd, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 1HL
10. No liability is accepted by The Promoter for failures of any phone, email, website, hardware, software or IT system resulting in a communication failure.
11. No cash alternative will be provided.
12. Participants of the prize draw will have the choice to positively opt in for marketing communications from Honda UK. Opting in for marketing communications is not a pre-requirement for prize draw entry.
13. Data captured during the course of this promotion will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Participants may opt out of receiving future marketing communications by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to The Database Manager, Honda (UK), Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1HL.