ABUS GRANIT Extreme Combination Chain
Anyone who feels the weight of the GRANIT™ Extreme Plus 59 in their hand immediately sees that this is a particularly reliable lock-chain combination.
The robust, extremely stable 12 mm-hexagonal chain made of special hardened steel alone gives it a strong advantage. The second component of this combination, the lock, goes even further: thanks to patented ABUS Power Link technology, the chain connects to it directly and securely. The housing and locking mechanism are also manufactured from specially hardened steel. And anyone who tries to unlawfully interfere with the keyhole will find the ABUS XPlus Cylinder tamper-proof.
The GRANIT™ Extreme Plus 59 is best transported in the matching Transport Bag ST1010 (suitable for chain lengths up to 140 cm).
- 12 mm hexagonal chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- ABUS Power Link technology (patented) allows for a direct and protected connection from the chain to the locking mechanism
- The chain, the housing and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus Cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation such as picking
- Two keys included in the scope of delivery, one of which is LED lit
- Manually operated keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for duplicate and replacement keys
Operation and use:
- Very good protection against high risk of theft
- Recommended for securing high-value motorbikes
- The longer the chain length, the easier it is to attach to a fixed object
- For secure transportation we recommend the Transport Bag ST1010 (only fits 110 and 140 cm chain lengths)
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. That means you can use a single key or closure in conjunction with multiple locks
- Lock-chain combinations are a good solution for attaching motorbikes to fixed objects
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
- To limit the possibility of brutal attempts to smash the chain, it is best not to place it on or near the ground