ABUS GRANIT SLEDG 77 Disk Lock
The GRANIT™ Sledg 77 embodies the quintessential essence of ABUS security expertise. Once attached, no one is getting away with your bike without permission.
The 13 mm locking bolt made from hardened special steel sends a clear message to thieves. A sliding mechanism in the GRANIT™ Sledg 77 locks the brake disc in a way that’s as easy as it is effective. Anyone attempting to acquire your bike by picking the lock will soon find themselves sweating thanks to the ABUS XPlus locking cylinder.
And the Memory Cable offers you security of a different kind, as it reminds you to remove the GRANIT™ Sledg 77 before hitting the pedals again after parking. The synthetic coating protects your paintwork when locking and unlocking and offers a comfortable grip.
- 13 mm locking bolt made from hardened special steel
- Extremely high protection against unauthorised use
- Locks the brake disc
- Small, easy to handle, compact and secure
- Easy handling thanks to the sliding mechanism
- Open the lock, let the slide slip out with the locking bolt, guide the bolt through the brake disc from the inside, push the lock body towards the bolt and lock with the key
- ABUS XPlus locking cylinder offers top levels of protection against lock picking
- Non-slip, protective rubber coating
- Includes a Memory Cable – to remind you about the lock before setting off
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Recommended for protecting high-value motorbikes
- Provided with a bag, for comfortable and secure transport
- Matching SH 77 bracket optionally available as an accessory for mounting on round frame tubes with diameters of 12–28 mm, or on rectangular frame tubes with diameters of 12–18 mm (two frame tubes required in each case)
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks, allowing you to use a single key in conjunction with multiple locks/locking mechanisms