ABUS GRANIT DETECTO Disk Lock
The ABUS GRANIT™ Detecto XPlus 8077 Brake Disc Lock sets standards for quality, protection and comfort.
It begins with the right material. In this case, tough, hardened special steel for the locking bolts, body and structural parts of the locking mechanism. The built-in ABUS XPlus cylinder has been specifically optimised against manipulation, such as picking attacks.
The GRANIT™ Detecto XPlus 8077 is also a first-division player electronically. The alarm function with 3D position detection reacts sensitively to break-in attempts with 100 dB. An automatic brake disc detection system knows exactly when the lock is sitting on the disc to secure your bike. That enables the GRANIT™ Detecto XPlus 8077 to be transported comfortably while locked without the alarm going off. And different coloured LEDs tell you the activity and battery status at a glance.
- The 13.5 mm locking bolts, body and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- 3D position detection senses vibrations and the slightest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Alarm function with at least 100 dB for 15 seconds followed by automatic reactivation
- With its automatic brake disc detection system, the lock can be transported closed without the alarm going off
- Acoustic and visual signals (multi-coloured LEDs) display the battery and activity status
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Two AAA standard batteries are included in the scope of delivery
Operation and use:
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Recommended for securing high-value motorbikes
- A carry case is included in the scope of delivery
- You can order several keyed-alike locks with this lock. That means that a single key or mechanism can be used for several locks
- Brake disc locks are the most compact category of motorbike locks and are therefore easy to transport
- To increase security during longer parking times, you should also lock your motorbike to a fixed object
- The 3D detection system warns the motorcyclist if the motorbike is moved from its stand while the lock is still connected to the brake disc
- In the active state, the red flashing light acts as an additional deterrent