KTM Macina Classic 7 A3 2018
The KTM Macina Classic has a sporty, powerful drive thanks to new Bosch Active Line drive system.
There are a range of different assist modes to choose from, including Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo.
A full battery recharge takes 4-5 hours and will allow you up to 100 miles of cycling dependent on mode, terrain, rider weight and rider input.
Aside from the electric based specification, the Macina Classic range is well-equipped. They feature Suntour suspension forks to smoothen out bumpier rides, the lockout can be used when you get to roads to maximise your efficiency and the gearing is covered by a combination of Shimano componentry.
- Frame Macina City 28″ Alloy
- Weight 23.6kg
- Forks Suntour CR85 E25 700C
- Colour White (red / black graphics))
- Frame Size 46-51-56
- Finishing Kit KTM Line
- Saddle Selle Royal Rio 8020
- Brakes Magura HS 11
- Shifters Shimano Nexus 8 Revoshift
- Crankset KTM Delta 170mm ( ISIS)
- Cassette Shimano Nexus 22Z
- Wheels KTM Line 700c
- Tyres Schwalbe Delta Cruiser plus 40-622
- Mudguard SKS Trekking B53T
- Carrier Racktime Tour GT für Bosch Akku
- Lights B+M Lumotec