KTM Macina Compact 8 2018
The KTM Macina Compact is a 24” part-folding Bosch powered e-bike using the Activeline drive.
The stem folds to reduce the height of the bike, and is perfect for motorhome, caravan and boat owners.
The KTM Macina Compact is a 24” part-folding Bosch powered e-bike using the Activeline drive. Coupled with a large 400Wh battery, the Macina Compact ensures long and lazy day trips without the fear of running out of juice. Its simple and easy to read Intuvia unit sits centrally and unobtrusively on the handlebars. Equipped with ultra responsive Magura HS 11 hydraulic rim brakes, stopping power is effective and reliable at all times. Geared by the silent Nexus 8 hub, the Macina Compact changes sweetly and effortlessly via a simple twist grip shifter.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus puncture resistant tyres on the Compact are invaluable. They provide one of the highest level of resilience against punctures with a thick inner layer of protection. A Selle Royal Freeway City saddle and part-folding, adjustable handlebars ensure comfort and the perfect fit. The Compact comes fully equipped with mudguards, dynamo lights and rear rack, and is designed for smaller framed individuals or for those just looking to have a bit more fun. The mid-size wheel base on the Macina Compact provides a ‘halfway house’ for those who seek agility and nimble handling, but want to retain all the benefits of a full sized touring electric bike.
- Weight : 22.2kg without pedal & kickstand
- Frame : Macina Compact 24″ Alloy – for Bosch
- Forks : JS-2536V FOR 24″ WHEEL SIZE eBIKE
- Colour : Black matt (grey+orange)
- Frame Size : 24’’
- Brakes : Magura HS11 hydraulik-Brake
- Shifters : Shimano Nexus 8 SL-8S31 Revoshifter
- Wheels : KTM Line 24″ Ambrosio / Shimano Nexus 8
- Motor: Bosch Active Line 250W 25km/h
- Battery: Powerpack 11.6Ah – 400Wh
- Tyres : Schwalbe Marathon 47-507