ALPINESTAR SMX+ Boot
Race boot with contoured shin plate and Multi Link Control System
The Alpinestars SMX Plus boots, with uppers constructed from advanced microfibers for lightweight high performance protection, are CE certified and packed with features. A contoured high modulus shin plate protector gives superior impact and abrasion resistance whilst the unique Alpinestars Multi Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation. This limits hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper-flexion as well as providing Achilles and ankle impact protection.
The wide heel counter with lateral ventilation extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self molding ankle protectors. Replaceable snap-in dual density TPU toe sliders provide protective coverage around the outer toe area. Replaceable heel sliders and external heel sliders are positioned to dissipate and absorb shock and promote sliding during an accident. Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimised to maximise flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
The durable sole, designed for improved feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip with aqua dynamic grooves to drain the water efficiently. The inner instep is made with DuPont Kevlar with metal eyelet lacing closure and a unique lateral zip offering precise and secure fitting. To ensure easy closure and excellent fit the zip is mounted on elastic, and for security the Velcro tab on the zip pull keeps it flat and secure.
The micro adjustable ratchet buckle closure on the calf features a hidden strap for security. In the forefoot is an advanced synthetic lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption extending to a highly breathable lining in the ankle and leg area for comfort. Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
- The SMX Plus boot is CE certified
- Advanced microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection
- Contoured shin plate protector for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Milti Link Control System provides advanced external protection and support for ankle
- Wide heel counter with lateral ventilation
- Self molding ankle protectors
- Replaceable snap-in dual density TPU toe slider
- Replaceable heel and external heel slider positioned to dissipate and absorb shock
- Large front and rear Asymmetrical accordion zones
- Durable sole features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip
- Aqua dynamic grooves to drain water from the sole efficiently
- Elastic mounted zip gives easy closure with excellent fit
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Micro adjustable ratchet buckle closure on the calf features a hidden strap for security
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed
Available from Bridgend 01656 661131