KEIS Heated Gloves
All-new G501 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, designed specifically for motorcycling and certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G501 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes).
- New design for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply to the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing ‘CE approval’ does not mean they are certified.
- New material technology providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation – whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- (3M) Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXS/6, XS/7, S/8, M/9, L/10, XL/11, XXL/12.
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
Call Jayne in Gloucester on 01452 313131